COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- 1 large ziplock bag
- 5-10 skewers
- 1 large grill pan
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbs fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp Beyond The Shaker French Herb
1. Combine the garlic, parsley, basil, Dijon mustard, Beyond The Shaker French Herb salt and freshly cracked pepper, taste, olive oil, and lemon juice together in a large zip lock bag.
2. Seal and shake well to combine. Add the shrimp and shake to evenly coat. Seal and place into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Soak the skewers in water for a few minutes. Spear the shrimp with the tail pointing in the same direction, four shrimp per skewer.
4. Heat a large grill pan over medium high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
5. Add the skewers once the pan is HOT. Cook 2 minutes per side, until shrimp are no longer translucent.
6. Remove from the skillet and place on the serving dish. Repeat the cooking process with the rest of the skewers.
7. Serve with extra lemon juice on the side if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy.