COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- Large bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Small wisk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan Pink salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Whisk the butter with the cup of sugar; add well-beaten eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. Form dough. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Roll dough, cut into fun cookie shapes.
4. Bake (375°) for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
5. While still hot, lightly sprinkle Himalayan Pink salt over the still-hot cookies. Makes six- to seven-dozen cookies.
The little bite of salty-goodness with the cookie makes all the difference in the world. Enjoy!