Chocolate and Sea Salt is a one of a kind taste but here's a recipe that takes this combo up to a new level. Chocolate Mousse topped with Fleur De Sel is an elegant and (of course) delicious marriage that will have any fan of chocolate craving more when they are done. It's just that good.
COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- Two large sauce pans
- Mixing spoon
- Small wisk
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 egg yolks
- cup of strong coffee or espresso
- 2 Tbs vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Beyond The Shaker Fleur de Sel
1. In a sauce pan over softly boiling water, melt semi-sweet chocolate (cut into pieces) and butter (don’t mix until completely melted).
2. In the other pan over hot water or slightly / softly boiling water add 3 egg yolks (not whites) , cup of strong coffee or espresso, and vanilla extract.
3. Combine both contents and whip together.
4. Softly fold one into the other carefully and slowly. Don’t over mix!
5. Slowly add whipped cream and top with Beyond The Shaker Fleur de Sel salt