COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- 1 baking pan
- 1 cooling rack and pan
- 1/2 - 2/3 lb Captain's Cut cod loin into serving pieces
- 2 tsp minced chives
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce (tobasco or any personal favorite hot sauce).
- 2 tbsp of light mayo
- flour (seasoned with Himalayan Pink sea salt and pepper)
- oil for frying
- 2 pinches of Beyond The Shaker Citrus Basil Blend
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1/2 leaf of Romaine lettuce
1. Coat the cod loin with seasoned flour then gently shake off excess flour.
2. Shallow fry the fillets in hot oil and cook until done.
3. Place fillets on a cooling rack with a pan underneath to catch any liquid or oil.
4. Mix chives, hot sauce and mayo. Spread a thin layer on a Portuguese roll.
5. Serve cod fillet inside the roll with a fresh topping of tomato, lettuce and cilantro.
6. Add one pinch Beyond The Shaker Citrus Basil over the top of each serving and Enjoy!