COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- 2 large cooking pots
- Small wisk
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tsp shallot, diced finely
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Beyond The Shaker Fleur de Sel and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 7 oz whole grain rotini pasta, cooked per instructions
- 1/4 cup of roasted bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup of grape tomaotes
- 1/4 cup of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup of kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Beyond The Shaker Garlic Shallot
1. Add a tsp of oil to the pot you will be cooking the pasta in.
2. Add the shallot and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes; remove from the pan and place into a small dish.
3. Add the minced garlic and Beyond The Shaker Garlic Shallot salt to the dish followed by the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
4. Whisk until well combined then set aside. Side Note: You don't have to cook the shallot - I did because it had a very strong flavor and I didn't want it to overpower the vinaigrette.
5. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water per instructions. Drain then rinse with cold water to cool the pasta.
6. Toss the pasta into a large serving bowl then add the roasted bell peppers, grape tomatoes, sliced kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, basil, and diced mozzarella.
7. Drizzle the vinaigrette on top then gently toss to coat evenly.
8. Season again with Beyond The Shaker Fleur de Sel salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Enjoy.