COOKWARE YOU WILL NEED
- 1 large sauce pan
- 1 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 cans of chicken broth (or 4 cups of water mixed with chicken broth powder)
- 3 dashes of soy sauce
- Hot sauce (to liking)
- 1 Bunch of chopped scallions (or about ½ large onion)
- 1 Can of mushrooms (although I like fresh veggies – canned works better for soup)
- 1 Can of corn
- 1 Container of cubed tofu
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of flour
- Fresh ground pepper
- Beyond The Shaker Hot Habanero
1. Boil Rice Vinegar, cans of chicken broth, soy sauce, and hot sauce.
2. Add bunch of chopped scallions, can of mushrooms, can of corn, and container of cubed tofu.
3. Lower Heat (not boiling… just simmering) and drizzle in and stir the egg and flour.
(Use a sifter if you have one to prevent flour bubbles)
4. Top with fresh ground pepper and Beyond The Shaker Hot Habanero