Fleur de Sel is the caviar of gourmet sea salt. With Beyond The Shaker, the possibilities in using this salt is almost endless. While some of our other blends are great in cooking chicken or steak, this salt is ideal for desserts. One of my favorite desserts is the classic chocolate chip cookie, and you won’t regret for one second once you create our own special Chocolate Chunk recipe. This isn’t a reinvention of the chocolate chip cookie but rather a very nice upgrade, and you’ll see for yourself when bite into the pristine gooeyness and question you’re entire life because you’ll wonder why these weren’t in your life sooner.
- 1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. Beyond The Shaker Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 4 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix together butter, sugars, eggs, baking soda, Fleur de Sel, chocolate chips, and flour in a large bowl.
3. Spray pan and place bits on sheet.
4. Sprinkle the top with extra Fleur de Sel for an extra gleam.
5. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until brown.
6. Serve / Devour
7. Voilà! You are a master cookie chef.