- 1 – 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Beyond The Shaker: Murray River Salt
- 1. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, and black pepper.
- 2. Shape mix into 4 to 6 patties.
- 3. Spray skillet or grill with vegetable oil so the patties don’t stick.
- 4. Sprinkle the top and bottom of patties with Beyond The Shaker: Murray River salt. Press the sea salt into the patties so the salt doesn’t fall out.
- 5. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- 6. Serve with cheese and other condiments such as Ketchup and Mustard.
- 7. Voilà! You are a master burger chef.